Frequently Asked Questions
- Q What can ConsentCheq CDK help our organization automate?
ConsentCheq CDK can help with consent management. Specifically by giving data subjects access to the rights outlined in the regulation such as the right to be forgotten, right to rectification, and the right to revoke consent at will.
ConsentCheq CDK facilitates secure, encrypted electronic communication between a data subject and an organization’s data protection officer rather than relying on a less secure channel such as email or a phone call to discuss data subjects’ personal data.
ConsentCheq CDK automates reporting for demonstrating compliance.
ConsentCheq can be used to maintain a record of a data subjects’ consent even if they use several different properties belonging to an organization.
ConsentCheq CDK can be used by data processors to check data subjects’ wishes with regard to their personal data without involving the data controller who originally captured the information.
ConsentCheq CDK includes a process to allow data subjects to give their consent anonymously while still providing them their rights under the rule as outlined by Article 11 of the GDPR.
ConsentCheq CDK has perfected a process for GDPR compliance that requires minimal effort by a website while imposing minimal user acquisition friction.
- Q Is ConsentCheq CDK a complete stand-alone solution to GDPR compliance?No, the ConsentCheq CDK is a toolkit that is intended to be used by an enterprise’s IT staff and/or consulting firms to dramatically ease the prototyping, optimizing and deployment of GDPR required user notice, consent, data portability, revocation and breach notice activity. The toolkit includes technology to ease many different GDPR compliance scenarios that enterprises will encounter, and as a result, it is highly unlikely that any one enterprise would use every feature of the ConsentCheq CDK. The ConsentCheq CDK is not a complete solution to GDPR compliance.
- Q Does the ConsentCheq CDK handle the Article 8 ‘Child Privacy’ aspects of GDPR?Yes, the ConsentCheq CDK includes most of the technical features of PrivacyCheq’s COPPA compliance service, called AgeCheq. In addition to an easily integrated API that allows verification each time an app or site is viewed, the tools facilitate parental notice and consent with a parental dashboard as required by GDPR. Because GDPR explicitly allows EU member states to choose the age of consent from 13-18, the ConsentCheq CDK handles parental consent properly based on the location of the user.
- Q Does ConsentCheq CDK offer any features that will reduce or eliminate user loss from consent gathering?Yes, PrivacyCheq has provided cloud based notice and consent services longer than any other company and has developed a wealth of understanding of the psychology and best practices for building user trust with understandable notice and consent. This knowledge is integrated into the flows and features of the ConsentCheq CDK.
- Q How much does ConsentCheq CDK cost?The cost varies. Like most software-as-a-service products, ConsentCheq CDK is licensed based on expected usage of the service and other factors. Contact email@example.com to get specific pricing for your organization.